Choosing the right business structure in Seychelles
is extremely important in achieving the success of your company, since an appropriately chosen and managed business entity can offer substantial tax advantages, protect assets, improve the business efficiency and reduce the costs of starting and running the business.
In this article, our company formation consultants in Seychelles explain the different types of business vehicles available in Seychelles and what the advantages of each of them are.
Offshore company in Seychelles
The offshore companies in Seychelles are also named international business companies. They are only allowed to do business and sign contracts with companies from abroad.
This type of companies do not pay taxes in the country, nor do they file yearly returns or have audit requirements.
Sole traders in Seychelles
Sole trader in Seychelles
is the most basic form of business entity. It has to comply with a minimal set of regulations compared to other business vehicles.
Sole traders are characterized by:
• A simple registration procedure, which involves more practical issues, like identifying a place to work from, rather than legal aspects;
• The ability to raise capital for such a business is usually determined by the trader’s personal credit;
• As about the limitation of liability, the trader is personally responsible for the debts of the company;
Partnerships in Seychelles
Partnership in Seychelles
is a type of business structure
which is most likely the most popular form of business vehicle
in the country. They offer flexibility and they are easy to run.
Partnerships are characterized by certain characteristics:
• They are ruled by the Statute Law, common law and private agreements, being less regulated than companies or trusts;
• Their setting up is quite simple and cheap;
• The finances might be easier to attract than for a sole trader, since they do not depend on a single individual’s credit.
Companies in Seychelles
When choosing the right business structure in Seychelles, some foreign investors opt for the company business vehicle. This type of business entity have important financial and legal benefits, however, they are closely regulated and involve quite a few formalities.
Our company registration agents in Seychelles
can offer more information on the characteristics of companies in this country, as well as the other business structures which are available here. We also offer assistance in setting up
such a company in Seychelles
If you would like to know more about how to incorporate
a business in Seychelles
, please do not hesitate to get in touch
with our company formation
representatives in Seychelles