The economic freedom in Seychelles is ranked at 61.6, which makes the local economy the 88th freest in the 2018 index. The country is also ranked as the 7th among 47 countries in the Sub-Saharan Africa area, and its total score is above the area’s average and close to the world average. In this article, our company formation consultants in Seychelles
present seven reasons to invest in Seychelles
Why should entrepreneurs choose to invest in Seychelles?
Here are seven reasons why
our Seychelles company formation
advisors strongly believe that foreign entrepreneurs should choose to invest in Seychelles
1. Seychelles is a safe country;
2. It has a stable political system;
3. Seychelles has a population with a 96% adult literacy rate and a life expectancy of 77 years of age;
4. The workforce is fluent in English, French and Creole;
5. Great air and sea connections from major centers like the Middle East, Asia and Africa;
6. A world class financial hub without restrictions on the foreign exchange;
Seychelles has an advantageous tax regime for investments in agriculture, tourism, energy and fisheries industries. Our agents can assist you to open a company
in these industries in Seychelles
General business environment in Seychelles
To decrease the dependence on tourism, improve the business climate and encourage investments in other industries, the local government has been concentrating on structural reforms on debt deduction, loss-making state-owned businesses and “cross-subsidizing” electricity costs.
The trade is an extremely important aspect of the economy of Seychelles, with a combined value of exports and imports equaling 181% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
If you have further questions about the Seychelles business environment
, or for help in setting up a company in Seychelles
, we kindly invite you to get in touch
with our friendly staff.